Get to know me better..
LOOKS: chinita, 5’3 in hyt, morena
My name is Imee Vitug, a freshman, currently enrolled in Far Eastern University, taking up B.S Biology.
Well, if you are about to ask:
(Of course I will say the things that people around me tell (told) about me.)
What makes me who I am?
I am an extrovert type of HUMAN BEING (oopss.. Always check out the use of sexism according to my English teacher when I was in 4th yr High School. Teacher Mario)
I am a typical type of lady (I’m not a girl, not yet a woman (^_^)) who wants to succeed in the future.
I am not a type of person who does spend a lot of time with my friends and family. I’d rather be alone than to be with them.
I am not that intelligent compared to other students, but I know that I exist and prove something.
I am a good listener as well as a good speaker.
I am not into many friends but, I am easy to get along with.
I am not a type of person who depends on others. I am independent not in the real world, but mentally (gets moh? Hirap i-explain eh..ehehe text mo nalang ako!).
My psychology test results say that ‘I am a strategist.’
IMEE LOVES TO:
– Surf the net and chat! (MMB 98- miss_chinita_likes_you/ scandal_panget)
– Open my Friendster (www.friendster.com/ahymhiee) and check my account for some latest updates
– Open my Groovenet (www.groovenet.ph/ahymhiee) to see and meet new people.
– Road trip with my one and only Honda Wave
– Use my cell phone and text!
– Watch D.V.D the whole day. That is, if I have an available time, and if I don’t have something to do.
– I am musically inclined, but not to the extent that I know everything about the singer, the album and the song. Knowing the song is dandy fine!
– Play guitar as well as drums.
– Sound trip. (CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: SO SICK BY NEYO WHILE TYPING…^_^)
– Think of something so as to others can’t even think of.. For example: PAG NAGLABAN BA SI EUGENE TSAKA SON GOKU SINO MANANALO?
– Read books esp. Fictions, documentaries, and inspirational.
– Read and memorize quotes which inspire me most.
– Put design to something I can re-use or re-design. I’m quite artistic they say…
– Use our landline for a long period of time (If I have time and available)…
MY NEGATIVE SIDE:
I can’t say that I’m perfect because nobody is.
ALL I CAN SAY IS:
– If I don’t like a person, you can’t blame me for not wanting him/her. You can’t blame me for not talking neither interacting with him/her. I don’t want arguments arise so I think it will be better if I will just remain silent and ignore him/her.
– I am easy to get along with but I can’t handle people who are back stabbers or what they call plastic. For me, it feels like they don’t belong in this world.
– I sometimes hurt other people through the way I speak. Sometimes, I can’t manage to give a break on my mouth when saying that things that is on my mind. Maybe that is the reason why some misunderstood me and did not want to make friends with me.
– I sometimes broke the promises that I made.
– I’m sometimes pasaway and tarantada (you know what I mean?)
– I am a good adviser, but if I have my own problem, I can’t handle it. It gives me a hard time to go on that sometimes lead to my ambiguity that involves misunderstanding and miscommunication with others.
“MAYBE YOU SEE ME I’M ALWAYS HAPPY, BUT IN MY BACK, I’M A LONELY CLOWN.”
MY DAILY BREAD:
“EXPERIENCE IS A GREAT TEACHER, BECAUSE IT GIVES THE TEST FIRST THE LESSON AFTERWARDS.”
“EVERY POWERFUL IDEA IS ABSOLUTELY FASCINATING AND ABSOLUTELY USELESS UNTIL WE CHOOSE TO USE IT.”
“NO MATTER HOW QUALIFIED OR DESERVING WE ARE, WE WILL NEVER REACH A BETTER LIFE UNTIL WE CAN IMAGINE IT FOR OURSELVES AND ALOW OURSELVES TO HAVE IT.”
“THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DON’T LIKE ME..
PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE HOW I RUN MY LIFE..
PEOPLE WHO JUST SAY THINGS THAT HURT ME..
PEOPLE WHO DO THINGS TO GIVE ME PAIN..
PEOPLE WHO WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY PRINCIPLES IN LIFE..
PEOPLE WHO KEEP TRYING TO PUT ME DOWN AND TELL BAD THINGS BEHIND MY BACK..
BUT THRU IT ALL I STRUGGLE TO PROVE THEM MYSELF..
THAT I DID NOT EXIST TO PLEASE THEM..”